- The Gundam x Nike SB Dunk High “Unicorn” is showcased in a closer look as the silhouette will be debuting next week.
- Overall, this “White/Amarillo” colorway derives from the Japanese anime franchise Gundam, particularly from the Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, a novel from the Gundam universe in celebration of its 15th anniversary.
- Details like the striking logo on the heel, geometric Swooshes that are interchangeable as a nod to its toy counterpart, followed by a paneled aesthetic throughout the upper to encapsulate the style of the Gundam suit rounds out the design.
- This “Project Unicorn” collection includes two Nike SB Dunk High styles offered in White and Blue-based colorways taking inspiration from the Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn,
- a novel from the Gundam universe in celebration of its 15th Anniversary. Each are inspired by the popular Japanese figurines, Gundam.
- Specifically, the Unicorn Gundam is the source of inspiration for the duo as seen with the logo printed on the heel counter.
- The collab features interchangeable Swoosh branding as a nod to its toy counterpart while the panels throughout the upper mirror the look of the fictional Gundam suit.
I bought it for my stepson loves it
Phillip Hawkins –
Don’t paid mind to the negative reviews, they are the real good