- Mix of textiles and translucent materials for a lightweight, breathable upper
- Traditional tongue and lace construction
- Padded collar for extra suppport
- Flight Jumpman design on the tongue
- Eclipse plate made from molded TPU that is hollowed out reducing the shoes overall weight
Ronald Henderson –
Overall not to bad. Can be a little wider.
I like how comfortable they feel on my feet and the color combination.
Rick C –
The shoes are very light and suit me very well. I can’t wait to play basketball on the court!
Rell F. –
Extremely comfortable and great grip. I use these for the gym and they feel like I’m walking on a cloud.
Shoes are beautiful. A little more expensive than we had hoped but in line with other places.
Geovanni Lara –
Fit is a little tight but the quality of the materials are great.
Jeremy K. –
I like the fit, it’s very comfortable. I have used casual only so far. The support feels good, also good looking shoe.
I like this pair of shoes very much. The color is very good and it has a sense of fashion.It’s comfortable to wear. I will wear it when I play basketball.
My first time out with this shoe was very comfortable, great feel and got tremendous positive feedback regarding look and style. Arch support exceeded my expectations.